Monday, August 13, 2012

Food Blogger = Fattie Girl

I'm typing to you guys as I'm lying on my living room floor in exhaustion from my first night of Insanity workout. I'm sure many of my fellow food bloggers that write restaurant reviews can agree with me - it's HARD to stay in shape and write about bone marrow, pork belly and crack pie. I have ZERO will power when it comes to snacks, which is why I had sweet potato chips and chocolate for dinner.

Tonight I've decided to take steps towards a healthier lifestyle. Oddly enough, I'm canceling my gym membership tomorrow morning because I don't go, (bores me) so I'd rather use that $ towards something else. I'm going to give Insanity workout a try, and be more active in general like breaking, wall climbing, riding my bike, hiking, hot yoga, etc.

I'd like to try this Whole30 Program, which is pretty much eating like a vegan for 30 days to cleanse your system (meat, seafood, eggs, tons of vegetables, some fruit, and plenty of good fats from fruits, oils, nuts and seeds.) Seems SUPER hard, but could be beneficial. I'll let y'all know!

I appreciate all of you that read on a regular basis. Hope to get my next post, which is about burgers (how ironic) up this week!

1 comment:

Michele said...

oh hush marie you're perfect. however. i know what you mean. dancing doesn't cut it when you work full time and half the time you want to sleep at practice. let me know how hot yoga goes- been wanting to try it.