Thursday, February 12, 2009

DC Restaurant Week - Feb. 16-22

FYI everyone, next week is DC Restaurant Week, YEY!!!

I love restaurant week in DC because they have so many restaurants to choose from. Many of the restaurants are usually out of my current price range, so it's a nice opportunity to chow down on some gourmet meals for a great price.

February 16-22, 2009
Three-course Meals
$20.09 Lunches & $35.09 Dinners per person.

Here is the link to OpenTable.com where they list all the participating restaurants, the price range and if they offer lunch and/dinner. You can also make your reservations on the site, which I highly recommend because it is the easiest way, unless you enjoy being put on hold when you call.
Hurry because reservations to expensive places get booked fast!

2 comments:

Pepper said...

Which ones are you going to choose???

Marie said...

Hey Salt and Pepper, I believe I'm going to Firefly for lunch, can't wait!