Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st Contest - Pandini's Golden Ticket

Hi Everyone! I was going to wait until the 1 year anniversay of my blog to host my first contest, but I was able to get a really cool item that happens to be time sensitive, so let's get it started!

Pandini's was kind enough to send me extra Golden Tickets left over from their Grand Opening. The Golden Ticket allows the holder ONE free entree and ONE free fountain drink once a month for a YEAR (ends June 2010). That's so much free food! This is for the Germantown location, in case you don't live anywhere near there.



Rules:

1. Leave me a comment telling me which restaurant has your favorite food item, and what it is. I'm always looking to try new things! 
2. Leave me your name and email address so I can contact you if you win.
3. Please comment by midnight on Saturday, August 22nd.
4. The drawing will be a at random.

Good luck!!!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Hmmm ... This is hard. Vermilion in old town Alexandria is my favorite restaurant, but their menu changes. I think I may have to go with the Salty Chocolate Oat cookies at Teaism.

Unknown said...

Afterthoughts in Dupont, Chop't in Chinatown, Addis Abbaba in Silver Spring, and Lord knows how many other restaurants I've been trying to get you to come out with me to cause I need a food buddy!

Unknown said...

I love the mussels at Granville Moore's! They rotate their menu, but the moules fromage bleu that they had recently was phenomenal.

Unknown said...

Darn! I need to read your blog more often.