Thursday, August 20, 2009

Montgomery Country Agricultural Fair 2009

It's the week of the Montgomery County Agricultural Fair! I haven't been since I was like 5 years old or something. So the bf suggested we go check it out on opening day.
It's kind of expensive since it's $8 admission and $5 to park your car. Then the food is overpriced too. Oh well, we should all know this going in.

First thing I did once I walked in was buy a corn dog. It reminded me of elementary school. I believe it was $4.


The lemonade was quite refreshing since the sun was beaming down on us. I think it was around $3.


The bf wanted real food, so we found this taco stand. It was $5 for 3 tacos. They were really good, but spicy!


I was looking forward to trying these! Fried Oreos...mmmm. They were amazing. For $5 you got around 6 Oreos.


Think funnel cake, but better!


It wouldn't be an agricultural fair without the farm animals. I felt bad for them being tied up and stuff =(


They also had rides that required tickets. I think we spent $22 to get on 2 rides. This one was insane! It went so high and flipped you all around.


It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, but I'm sure its something people go to once the sun sets.


Saturday, August 22nd is the last day, so if you have time I'd check it out, but be prepared to bring $$.

Website

No comments: