Sunday, August 1, 2010

Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program: Pizza & Cereal

As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received 2 boxes of Kellogg's Eggo Real Fruit Pizza and 2 boxes of Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants cereal.

It's literally a frozen personal pizza for breakfast. The dough part reminded me of a sweet pita bread with yogurt as the sauce and then topped with fruit. Pop it in the microwave for 60-90 seconds. It even comes with a paper tray to nuke it on.

Out of the 2 flavors: Strawberry Granola & Mixed Berry Granola, the strawberry granola was better. I wish it came in a pack of 3 or something, but you just get one. I don't see myself ever buying this unless I have kids.

These cereals were a lifesaver for me during the recent power outages. I also like to eat them dry in my cubicle at work. I received 2 different flavors: Berry Yogurt Crunch & Cinnamon Oat Crunch. The extra fiber and antioxidants are always a good thing.

The Cinnamon Oat Crunch has a "healthy" aftertaste to it. It's not as bad when you eat it with milk but you can definitely taste it dry. The Berry Yogurt Crunch is SOOOOO delicious. This is the only product I'd buy myself because it reminded me of frosted flakes with clusters in it. It's great dry and with milk.

Thanks Foodbuzz for giving me the opportunity to try some new products!

No comments: