Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pho 95- Rockville, MD

Last night my friend Evil Ben was craving pho, so we hit up his favorite place, Pho 95 in Richie Center. That shopping center has India Grill and Jumbo Jumbo Bubble Express too. So there is a lot of free parking, and the closest metro stop is Rockville on the red line.


We arrived 30 minutes before they were closing, hence the lack of people in the shot, but there were some people that came in after I took this. The place was very clean and bright.


We both ordered a 'Vietnamese Ice Coffee with Condensed Milk' for $3.50. It was perfect! It was just as strong and sweet as I like it.


We both ordered small bowls of pho. I got the '#15- Slice of Eye-of-Round Steak' for $6.50. It was good, however not flavorful enough for me. Ben likes the clean tasting broth that allows for the noodles, meats and herbs to shine. The herbs were very fresh though.

I ordered a 'Rice w/ Grilled Pork' ($8.50) to-go for the bf, and he liked it a lot. I like how they serve other Vietnamese food other than just pho. Our server was SUPER nice and friendly, which left a good impression on me. I'm still a die-hard Pho 75 fan, but they don't offer any other food. I also liked Pho 95's relaxed environment.

785H Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
301-294-9391
Website

Sun-Thurs: 11am-8:30pm
Fri-Sat: 11am-9pm
Tues: Closed

Pho 95 on Urbanspoon

No comments: